Step 1: Click to the Create an Account link in the upper-right corner of the header or during the check out process.
Step 2: Fill your first name and last name in First Name and Last Name field
Step 3: Enter your Email address in the Email field. This email address will be associated with your account only and can not be used for creating any other customer account.
Step 4: In the Password field, enter a Password that includes three among below classes of characters:
• Special Characters
After filling in the Password field, please press Enter on your keyboard. The system then considers the strength of the password and displays the result below the field. If your password is evaluated as "Weak," try another until it is considered as Strong. Then enter it again in the Confirm Password field.
Step 5: After going through the above steps, click to the Create an Account button.
Click to the Login button in the upper-right corner of the header or during the check out process.
Fill in the email address you have registered with at the Email Address. Fill in the password in the Password field. To complete the login process, click the Login button.
To reset the password, follow these steps:
1. On the Login page, click Forgot Your Password.
2. When prompted, enter the Email Address that is associated with your account and click the Reset Password button.
3. If the email address you entered matches the one that is associated with the account, you will receive a Password Reset Confirmation email with a link to reset your password.
4. When the email arrives, click the reset password link and enter your New Password when prompted.
5. Please enter it again to confirm and click Reset password.
To change your account information, you first need to log in to your account. Then click to your Username in the upper-right corner of the header and click My account link. You will be navigated to your user account detailed page. Make changes in the Account Information, Security or Address tabs. To keep changes, click the Save button.